martedì 31 ottobre 2023

The Rolling Stones - 1994-10-31 - Oakland, CA (DVDfull pro-shot)

(DVDfull pro-shot DL)

Oakland Coliseum

Pro-shot NTSC DVDs
my dvdr-hd

Menu and chapter selection
Labeled on menu as Voodoo at halloween if it helps as to what version you have

01 - Not Fade Away
02 - Tumbling Dice
03 - You Got Me Rocking
04 - Shattered
05 - Rocks Off
06 - Sparks Will Fly
07 - (I Can't Get No) Satisfaction
08 - Beast Of Burden
09 - Out Of Tears
10 - Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo (Heartbreaker)
11 - Love Is Strong
12 - It's All Over Now
13 - I Go Wild
14 - Miss You
15 - Honky Tonk Woman
16 - Before They Make Me Run
17 - The Worst
18 - Sympathy For The Devil
19 - Monkey Man
20 - Street Fighting Man
21 - Start Me Up
22 - It's Only Rock'n Roll (But I Like It)
23 - Brown Sugar
24 - Jumpin' Jack Flash

this is on 2 dvd discs

felt like whipping out another golden oldie after I scored all kinds of vintage vinyl at my local record store black friday sale (for those not in the know, bands let loose some killer limited edition old school vinyl and this guy got all kinds of goodies, under the national record store day to support indie record stores)

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento