venerdì 30 settembre 2022

The Rolling Stones - 2015-06-17 - Nashville, TN (AUD/FLAC)



(Audience FLAC)

LP Field 

01. Intro 
02. Jumping Jack Flash 
03. It's Only Rock'n Roll 
04. You Got Me Rocking 
05. Tumbling Dice 
06. Doom & Gloom 
07. Bitch 
08. Far Away Eyes 
09. Wild Horses 
10. Dead Flowers (with Brad Paisley) 
11. Honky Tonk Women 
12. - Band Introductions - 
13. Before They Make Me Run 
14. Happy 
15. Midnight Rambler 
16. Miss You 
17. Gimme Shelter 
18. Start Me Up 
19. Sympathy For The Devil 
20. Brown Sugar 
21. You Can't Always Get What You Want 
22. Satisfaction 

Notes by the taper
It was a brutally hot and humid day. Absolutely incredible heat. Brad Paisley opened up the show and did a phenomenal job. My only regret was not taping his set. Nice guest appearances by Carrie Underwood and Joe Walsh. Southern Comfort Zone went over very well and set the tone perfectly for the whole evening. 

Regarding the recording, originally I had planned to not tape the show. Knowing how little variation there is in the setlist, and that my seats were 11th row on the floor in section E, I really wanted to enjoy this early Father's Day present to me and my dad. At the last minute I decided to record the gig and I am glad I did. This could very well be my last Rolling Stones concert, and if so, I am glad to have documented it. This was my 15th Stones show and I have had the opportunity to see them in large venues (Soldier Field) and small (Beacon). Although the setlist is stagnant, the performance was fantastic. 

In terms of quality, our section was moving all over the place so the sound will change here n there throughout songs, but nothing so drastic as to ruin the experience. I only did some light EQing to get the mix to sound like it did that night. It was ABRASIVELY LOUD. LOVED IT. Guitars were pure fire coming out of that PA system! I can critique the house mix to death (Charlie's highhat should be louder, and that snare should crack more on the top end), but overall it was great. 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento