martedì 26 luglio 2022

Iggy Pop and The Stooges - 1973-08-18 - St. Louis, MO (AUD/FLAC)



(Audience FLAC)

Iggy & the stooges 
August 18th, 1973, 
at the American Theater 
in St. Louis, Missouri. 

lineage
CD-R>Wave>Sonicdigitalmedia>Flacfrontend>flac 

First Set: 
01-Radio spot for gig 
02-Raw Power 
03-Head On 
04-Gimme Danger 
05-Cock In My Pocket 
06-Search & Destroy 
07-I Need Somebody 
08-Open Up & Bleed 

Second Set: 
09-Raw Power 
10-Head On 
11-Gimme Danger 
12-Cock In My Pocket 
13-Iggy Taunts Crowd 
14-Search & Destroy/I Need Somebody 
15-Heavy Liquid 
16-Heavy Liquid(again - this is the way it came on the CD. It may have been from the 1st set) 
17-Open Up & Bleed 

notes
I just want to warn you up front; these are not the greatest audience recordings. If you're looking for pristine fidelity here, you'll be sorely disappointed. For die-hard fans only. Enjoy!! 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento