giovedì 24 agosto 2023

The Eagles - 1994-08-24 - East Rutherford, NJ (SBD/FLAC)



(Soundboard FLAC)

Giants Stadium

Title: Get Freeze It

Glenn Frey
Don Henley
Don Felder
Joe Walsh
Timothy B. Schmit

lineage
Soundboard Recording (hardware unknown) > Silver CD > Exact Audio Copy > FLAC Front End

According to the CD label, this recording comes to you courtsey or Red Robin Records.

CD1
01. Hotel California
02. Victim Of Love
03. New Kid In Town
04. Wasted Time
05. Pretty Maids All In A Row
06. The Girl From Yesterday
07. I Can't Tell You Why
08. New York Minute
09. Ordinary Average Guy
10. Lyin' Eyes/One Of These Nights

CD2
11. Tequila Sunrise
12. Help Me Through The Night
13. Love Will Keep Us Alive
14. The Heart Of The Matter
15. You Belong To The City
16. The Boys Of Summer
17. Funk #49
18. Dirty Laundry
19. Smuggler's Blues
20. Life's Been Good
21. All She Wants To Do Is Dance
22. Heartache Tonight
23. Life In The Fast Lane

CD3
***ENCORE***
24. Get Over It
25. Rocky Mountain Way
26. Already Gone
27. Desperado
28. Take It Easy

notes
A perfect soundboard recording from the Eagles 1994 Hell Freezes Over tour. I believe this to be a soundobard instead of an FM broadcast because as far as I know they never did any FM broadcasts from this tour other than the MTV special. One of the more popular recordings from their 1994 tour, I haven't seen this on DIME yet so I thought I'd share it. Couple of things to note: first, on disc 1 the last track has both "Lyin' Eyes" and "One Of These Nights" on it. No idea why these were not plit up, but this is how I got it. These are original silver CD's BTW, NOT CD-R's. Second, you may be able to fit these onto 2 discs - again this is how I got it, on 3 discs and so I've never changed it. Third, there is artwork out there. I can't upload it but this is a very popular CD so I'm sure a little searching on the internet and you can find something. This was the set list through-out most of the 1994 and 1995 tour. Not too bad - my only complaint was that they played too many of their solo hits during the second act. I mean, we were there to see the Eagles! They had so many songs - "James Dean", "The Last Resort", "Ol' 55", "Saturday Night", the list goes on and on. Otherwise, this is a fantastic recording, it basically speaks for itself, so please rate and ENJOY!!

1 commento: