venerdì 22 marzo 2024

Wilco - 2006-03-22 - Des Moines, Iowa (SBD/FLAC)

(Soundboard FLAC)

Wilco 2006-03-22
Val Air Ballroom, Des Moines, Iowa

Source:
sbd> Sony M1 DAT> standalone CD burner> CD> EAC> Trader's Little Helper
Missing track splits inserted and disc 1/2 overlap trimmed with CDWave

CD1
01 - Handshake Drugs
02 - I Am Trying To Break Your Heart
03 - Forget The Flowers
04 - Hummingbird
05 - At Least That's What You Said
06 - On & On & On
07 - A Shot In The Arm
08 - Poor Places>
09 - The Lonely 1
10 - Spiders (Kidsmoke)

CD2
01 - Jesus, Etc.
02 - Theologians
03 - I'm The Man Who Loves You
04 - Walken
05 - I'm A Wheel
06 - enc. Misunderstood
07 - Far, Far Away
08 - A Magazine Called Sunset
09 - Kingpin
10 - The Late Greats
11 - 2nd enc. Red-Eyed And Blue>
12 - I Got You (At The End Of The Century)
13 - Hoodoo Voodoo
14 - (Don't Fear) The Reaper

I don't think this recording has ever been circulated. From what I remember, this was the first time I talked my taper buddy Bryan into seeing Wilco, and he was hoping to get a board feed. So we went early, and I primed Bryan with information like the engineer is Stan Doty and the name of a guy I traded with who used to get board tapes from Stan. He gave Bryan the patch, but asked us to keep the recording on the down-low so he wouldn't be hassled by other folks in the future. I figure ten years is long enough to sit on this. I'm pretty certain I never traded this out, and Bryan never did a lot of trading, so this is probably its first circulation.

Bryan made me CDs of his DAT, inserting track markers on the fly, and also putting a short overlap at the start of disc 2. Discs were extracted with EAC; Poor Places> The Lonely 1 and Red-Eyed And Blue> I Got You/Hoodoo Voodoo separated, and the disc overlap eliminated, with CDWave.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento