martedì 12 marzo 2024

The Band - 1984-03-12 - Portland, OR (SBD/FLAC)

(Soundboard FLAC)

The Band
Starry Night,
Portland, OR

1984-03-12

Lineage: SBD > Unknown > WAV > TLH > FLAC 8
(WAV files from Mauro R. - GW 2021-03-19)

Levon Helm
Rick Danko
Garth Hudson
Richard Manuel
+ The Cate Brothers:
Earl Cate - guitar,
Earnie Cate - keyboards,
Ron Eoff - bass,
Terry Cagle - drums

01. Rag Mama Rag
02. Long Black Veil
03. King Harvest (Has Surely Come)
04. It Makes No Difference
05. Milk Cow Boogie
06. Mystery Train
07. The Shape I'm In
08. When I Get My Reward
09. W.S. Walcott Medicine Show
10. You Don't Know Me
11. Stage Fright
12. Caldonia
13. Genetic Method > Chest Fever
14. The Weight
15. Java Blues
16. I Shall Be Released
17. (I Don't Want To) Hang Up My Rock & Roll Shoes
18. Evey Night & Every Day

Notes:
Another superb soundboard recording.
The second of two consecutive nights at Starry Night
This show has been around in trading circles for years on two discs but where the first disc is from the 11 March show and only the second disc from 12 March. I have tried for ages to find the correct first half of the recording and finally Mauro comes up trumps with it.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento