lunedì 11 marzo 2024

Kiss - 1997-03-11 - Santiago, CL (SBD/FLAC)


(Soundboard FLAC)

KISS 
Velodromo del Estadio Nacional 
Santiago, Chile 
March 11, 1997 
Reunion Tour 
Soundboard Recording 

01-Deuce 
02-King of the night time world 
03-Let me go rock and roll 
04-Do you love me 
05-Firehouse 
06-Watching you 
07-Shock me 
--- cut because of tape flip --- 
08-Ace Frehley solo 
09-Calling Dr. Love 
10-Shout it out loud 
11-I was made for lovin' you 
12-Cold gin 
13-C'mon and love me 
14-Love gun 
15-Gene Simmons solo 
16-God of thunder 
17-Peter Criss solo 
18-2000 man 
19-100.000 years 
20-Paul Stanley solo (Incl. La Bamba) 
21-Black diamond 
22-Detroit rock city 
23-Beth 
24-Rock and roll all nite

Running time: 107 min 

Here's the most complete audio from the second show KISS played in Santiago, Chile. First one was in 1994. This audio was circulating for years (2 decades to be accurate), but the longer version most people had was still having some issues and parts missing, like over than 1 min and half of the end of Cold Gin, or 30 seconds during the middle of Black Diamond. I'm having alternate versions of that audio, so I was able to fix most of the missing parts and present the most complete audio from this show. Only wasn't able to patch the missing part when Shock Me goes to Ace's guitar solo. That's the only part still missing. Also checked and fixed all the transitions between tracks to avoid having glitchs or noises. I'm very happy with the result.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento