martedì 12 marzo 2024

Lou Reed - 1978-03-12 - New York City, NY (AUD/FLAC) early show



(Audience FLAC)

Bottom Line 

lienage
UHER CR 134 w/AKG A200D microphone (right channel) -> Maxelle UD90 master cassette -> cdr -> EAC -> CoodEdit Pro (normalize, mono, tape-flip) 

There are a few versions of this show I found on the internet. 
They are longer than this version, but I checked my journal. 
I have an entry for this day from 9:15pm - 10:30pm. 
The tape is also 75 minutes long. 
I suspect that the shows listed on the internet are from another night or the late show. 
I am 100% sure about this being the early show. 

Lou Reed: guitar, vocals 
Stuart Heinrich: guitar 
Ellard "Moose" Bowles: bass 
Michael Fonfara: keyboards 
Marty Fogel: sax 
Michael Suchorsky: drums 
Angela Howard: backing vocals 
Christine Faith: backing vocals 
Don Cherry: trumpet 

00: tuning 
01: Gimme Some Good Times 
02: Satellite Of Love 
03: Leave Me Alone 
04: I Wanna Be Black 
05: Lisa Says 
06: Walk On The Wild Side 
07: Coney Island Baby (tape flip edited out) 
08: Dirt 
09: Street Hassle 
10: encore 
11: Sweet Jane

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento