domenica 8 ottobre 2023

Boz Scaggs - 1997-10-08 - San Francisco, CA (FM/FLAC)


(FM broadcast FLAC)

The Fillmore


Lineage:

KFOG-FM Broadcast capture > ? > Maxell MX-S 100 > Audacity

Continuing lineage: Fileset download > Sony Soundforge (DC offset correction, SBE gap/pops and one small channel dropout fixed, track edit point adjustment, end trim and fade) > FLAC (level 8, align on sector boundaries, fileset titles named using standard archiving nomenclature and are fully tagged) > TLH > Upload


Boz Scaggs: lead vocals, guitar

Drew Zingg: lead guitar
Richard Patterson: bass
Cornelius Bumpus: sax
Ronnie Buttacavoli: trumpet
Macio Magdeleno: sax
Dave Mathews: organ
David Garfield: keyboards
Emanuel "Bucket" Baker: drums
Lisa Frasier: backing vocals
Cynthia Calhoun: backing vocals

Disc One:

01 It All Went Down The Drain
02 Lowdown
03 Ask Me 'Bout Nothin' But The Blues
04 Some Change
05 Sierra
06 Sick And Tired
07 Jojo
08 Love Letters
09 Runnin' Blue
10 You Got My Letter

Disc Two:
01 Miss Sun
02 Look What You've Done To Me
03 Drivin' Wheel
04 Loan Me A Dime
05 T-Bone Shuffle
06 I've Got Your Love
07 band introductions
08 Breakdown Dead Ahead
09 Don't Cry No More
10 Lido Shuffle

3 commenti:

  1. Thank you very much for improving this tape and giving it a wider distribution!!

    RispondiElimina
  2. Thanks - this looks great!

    RispondiElimina
  3. Great Mother is Real... I am Aisha Kun and i want to testify about Great Mother how she cured me of hiv aids. I was diagnosed of this disease some time ago and i was worried. when i was searching the internet looking for a cure, i came across some testimonies of Great Mother how she has helped a lot of people and i decided to contact her on her info and explained to her. She laughed and told me that she will help me and i was surprised. She sent me the cure and it was a spiritual holy oil and water which is more than a medicine. She directed me on how to take it and i did. I took the cure for 3 weeks and i went to the doctor for check up and to my greatest surprise the disease was no longer in my system. I am so glad and i want to thank Great Mother for helping me. Contact her now on her email:  Greatmotherofsolutiontemple1@yahoo.com  you can also reach her on her whatsapp number  +17025514367. You can also check her out on her blog page on:  Greatmotherofpowers.blogspot.com   If you have any disease, she can help you. Contact her now

    RispondiElimina