venerdì 19 maggio 2023

Buddy Guy and the SNL Orchestra - 1994-05-20 - New York, NY (SBD/FLAC)

(Soundboard FLAC)

Buddy Guy with the Saturday Night Live Orchestra
5/20/1994
Irving Plaza
New York, NY

SRC: DSBD > ? > Dan Haugh's DAT
Lineage: Sony DTC-790 > Hucht Copyprocessor MKII > Tascam HD-P2 > WAV > resample to 44.1 khz and dither in SoX > FLAC

Transferred by Bill Tetzeli

CD 1 (Set I)
(GE Smith and the SNL Orchestra)
1. Band chatter/tuning
2.
3.
4.
5.
6. Got My Eyes on You*
7. Sweet Little Angel
8. Talk to Me Baby
9. Gotta Talk to My Baby
10.Mary Had a little Lamb
11.I Got News For You
12.Damn Right I Got the Blues

CD 2 (Set II)
1. The First I Meet the Blues
2. I Just Want to Make Love to You
3. Blue Monday
4. Everyday I Have the Blues
5. Let Me Love You Baby

*Buddy takes the stage

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento