mercoledì 19 ottobre 2022

Marillion - 1985-05-26 - Nurburgring, DE (AUD/FLAC)


(Audience FLAC)

Marillion
Nürburgring, Germany
1st ever Rock am Ring - Festival
Sunday
26. Mai 1985
2nd day of the festival

minimax master-series #056

Master - Audience recording from my old TDK-Sa C-90 Tape

This concert I taped with an AIWA walkman and an extra microphone (I can't remember what microphone it was). 

I taped this one from the middle of the audience about 15 meters from the left stage. The sound quality is very good +, sometimes better, it has the typical open-air-audience quality.

Here's my old master from another Marillion show those days. I never thought that I would have to see them again, but they also were on the bill of that festival and so me and my recorder
had to go through it one more time.

01 - Assassing
02 - Script for a jesters tear
03 - Pseudo Silk Kimono
04 - Kayleigh
05 - Lavender
06 - Bitter suite
07 - Heart of Lothian
08 - Fugazi
09 - Garden party

It was hot, very hot. Just a few toilets were placed and only a few showers. No fun!! It was very hard to tape over both days all of the groups. There were two stages, not much of a pause between one act and another and so sometimes I had to get to a conclusion whether I should better make a pause than to tape the next act. So I did not record Chris de Burgh, REO Speedwagon, Lone Justice, Joe Cocker, Mink de Ville and so on.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento