venerdì 8 dicembre 2023

Bob Dylan - 1975-12-08 - New York, NY (SBD/FLAC)


(Soundboard FLAC)

LB-2788
LB rating (A)

Olof Bjorner recommended show.

Bob Dylan
December 8 1975 Madison Square Garden 
New York City, New York 

Taper: Unidentified
Lineage: Lowgen audio disks > (Feurio) wav > (flacfrontend) flac.

Disk One
01 - When I Paint My Masterpiece 
02 - It Ain't Me, Babe 
03 - The Lonesome Death Of Hattie Carroll 
04 - Tonight I'll Be Staying Here With You 
05 - It Takes A Lot To Laugh, It Takes A Train To Cry 
06 - Romance In Durango 
07 - Isis 
08 - The Times They Are A-Changin' 
09 - Dark As A Dungeon 
10 - Mama, You Been On My Mind 
11 - Never Let Me Go 
12 - I Dreamed I Saw St. Augustine 
13 - I Shall Be Released 
14 - Love Minus Zero/No Limit 
15 - Simple Twist Of Fate 
16 - Oh, Sister 

Disk Two
01 - Hurricane 
02 - One More Cup Of Coffee (Valley Below) 
03 - Sara 
04 - Just Like A Woman 
05 - Knockin' On Heaven's Door 
06 - This Land Is Your Land

Note:
The glitches on the last two tracks of disk 2 indicates that well-known commercial boot is derived from this source tape. The commercial boot has Hattie Carroll cut, but there is no such cut in this version.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento