sabato 28 ottobre 2023

Saga - 1983-10-28 - Sittard, NL (FM/SHN)


(FM broadcast SHN)

Saga 1983-10-28 Stadssporthal, Sittard, Netherlands (16-bit) (SHN)

01. The sound of strangers
02. Humble stance
03. Wind him up
04. The perfectionist
05. Intermission
06. How long ?
07. Cat walk
08. It's time
09. You're not alone
10. Careful where you step
11. Ice nice
12. A brief case
13. Don't be late

I received this show from a German trader. It was originally broadcast on Dutch radio back in 1984, and the overall quality of the audio is excellent. However, I did fix a couple of things I wasn't entirely happy with :

1. I removed the boring DJ intro.
2. I removed a radio station jingle that was mixed over the end of 'Intermission' and the beginning of 'How long?'. I patched the resulting break.
3. The last track on the original disc was 'Ice nice', but on the tape I have from this same show it came after 'Careful where you step'. I put it back there and matched the EQ with the rest of the recording, as it originally sounded like it came from a different source tape.
4. I retracked the entire disc.

The original audio was extracted using EAC.
Digital editing was done using Sound Forge 7.0 and FreeFilter 1.1
Wav to SHN conversion was done using SHNtool.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento