mercoledì 29 marzo 2023

R.E.M. - 2001-05-21 - New York, NY (TV/SHN)





(TV broadcast SHN)

R.E.M. 
MTV Unplugged 
MTV Studios, New York, NY 
May 21, 2001 

Source: MTV studio tape -> first gen VHS -> second gen VHS -> WAV (CDwav) -> SHN(mkw) 

Disc one: 
01 - All The Way To Reno (You're Gonna Be A Star) 
02 - Electrolite 
03 - At My Most Beautiful 
04 - Sad Professor 
05 - Daysleeper 
06 - Beat A Drum 
07 - I'll Take The Rain 
08 - I've Been High 
09 - So. Central Rain 
10 - The One I Love 
11 - Losing My Religion 
12 - Country Feedback 
13 - Cuyahoga 
14 - Imitation Of Life 

Disc two: 
01 - La Bamba [about 45 seconds] 
02 - All The Way To Reno (You're Gonna Be A Star) [2nd take] 
03 - Electrolite [2nd take] 
04 - At My Most Beautiful [2nd take] 
05 - Beat A Drum [2nd take] 
06 - Disappear 
07 - Find The River 
08 - Daysleeper [2nd take] 
09 - The Great Beyond 
10 - band intros 
11 - The One I Love [2nd take] 
12 - So. Central Rain [2nd take] 

Notes: 
The VHS tape I received was missing two pieces of dialog that were aired on the original braodcast. I spliced them in from the MTV2 broadcast. The first occurs at the end of Beat A Drum when Michael talks about how he looked during the 1991 Unplugged taping. The second occurs at the end of Country Feedback when he talks about George Bush. I think I did a pretty good job with the splices and that they are unnoticable. -- Also, this was a TV taping, so there are cuts between some of the songs. i.e. not cheering crowd noise from song to song. 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento