martedì 11 ottobre 2022

Frank Sinatra and Dean Martin - 1977-05-25 - Tarrytown, NY (SBD/FLAC)




(Soundboard FLAC)

May 25, 1977
Live At Westchester!
Westchester Premier Theater, Tarrytown, NY
Tarry Records TCD-5077

lineage
Silver CD > EAC Secure Mode > WAV > FLAC Level 8

Dean Martin
01) Drink To Me Only, When You're Drinking, Bourbon From Heaven
02) Dean Monologue
03) Everybody Loves Somebody
04) Welcome To My World
05) That's Amore

Frank Sinatra
06) All Or Nothing At All
07) For Once In My Life 
08) I Love My Wife 
09) See The Show Again
10) Night And Day
11) Frank Monologue
12) It Was A Very Good Year
13) Everybody Ought To Be In Love
14) Angel Eyes
15) My Way

Frank & Dean
16) Monologue From The Bar
17) I Can’t Give You Anything But Love
- My Kind Of Town
- Pennies From Heaven
- A Foggy Day
- Chicago
- Embraceble You
- The Lady Is A Tramp
- Where Or When
- They Can’t Take That Away From Me
- Oh Marie
- When You’re Smiling
18) The Oldest Established (Permanent Floating Crap Game in NY)

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento