giovedì 10 ottobre 2019

The Who - 2016-05-19 - Oakland, CA (AUD/FLAC)

(Audience FLAC)

Oracle Arena

Source: AT943 Card elements->SP-SB1(no bass roll-off)-> Zoom H4n 24bit 48htz >HDD>Goldwave to split the file> Audacity to resample to 16 Bit /441> traders little helper flac level 8 

Taper: whotapes
Section C Row 8

01 Who Are You
02 The Seeker
03 The Kids Are Alright
04 I Can See for Miles
05 My Generation
06 Squeeze Box
07 Behind Blue Eyes
08 Bargain
09 Join Together
10 You Better You Bet
11 I'm One
12 The Rock
13 Love, Reign O'er Me
14 Eminence Front
15 Amazing Journey
16 Sparks
17 Acid Queen
18 Pinball Wizard
19 See Me, Feel Me
20 Baba O'Riley
21 Won't Get Fooled Again

notes by the taper
I traveled from Texas for this show which when I bought it was going to be the last show of the tour. It was a great show and Pete, the birthday boy, was in a great mood. A lot of comments about their history in the Bay area.

When we went in for the soundcheck Pete was on stage but Roger was not a lot of just standing around when Roger came out he told us that Zak and Pino were stuck in traffic. So there was about 10 minutes of it where they just stood around. I cut that from the recording. When everybody arrived they started off with Who Are You. About 3/4 of the way through the song I looked at the levels and they were pegged all they way.... Ah CRAP! Well I quickly adjusted them down. There is some serious clipping going on up to that point but the rest of the soundcheck is in good shape. I volume adjusted the first part to match the rest of the recording.

The main show sounds really good. The talkers around me did not come through on the recording as bad as they did to my ears at the show.The dropped Pictures of Lily and 5:15 and switched them out for Squeeze Box and Acid Queen. My battery was running low so I stopped recording after WGFA so I did not get the band intros.

Sound Check
01 Who Are You Intro
02 Who Are You
03 I Can See For Mile
04 I'm One
05 The Rock
06 Eminence Front

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento