Unknown soundboard (first gen cassette)
Nakamichi MR-1 > Korg MR-1000 @ 1 Bit/5.6MHz > AudioGate > wav 24/96 > Adobe Audition 1.5 > Wavelab 6 with iZotope Ozone 4 > CD Wave > TLH > Flac 24
Add. Lineage on this version : > R8brain decoding to .WAV16 > changing .flac titles to reflect this > TLH > .FLAC16 (cut on sector bountaries) > new checksums
01 - intro/tuning *
02 - I'm Steppin Up In Class
03 - tech problem with microphone
04 - //Across The Great Divide
05 - My Love
06 - The Battle Is Over
07 - You Don't Know Me
08 - Java Blues
09 - It Makes No Difference//
10 - The Shape I'm In
11 - The//Weight
12 - Genetic Method >
13 - Chest Fever
14 - I Ain't Got A Home
15 - Stage Fright
16 - I Shall Be Released
17 - Up On Cripple Creek
18 - crowd/banter
19 - W.S. Walcott Medicine Show
20 - Wish You Were Here With Me
21 - Willie And The Hand Jive *
22 - Rivers Of Babylon (accapella) *
- * The "intro/tuning" is missing bits and pieces so I've patched the whole of it. The last 42.7 seconds of "Hand Jive"
and all of "Rivers Of Babylon" are missing and have been patched in from a 2nd gen soundboard which was released
in March 2009 as part of the Live Music Preservation Project (lmpp939).
That tape came from Keo, was transferred by Brion Green and mastered by yours truly.
It was necessary to correct the speed of the patches as that source was running around 2% fast
- The mix isn't quite right for the first minute or so of "I'm Steppin' Up In Class"
- The first few few seconds of "Across The Great Divide" are missing
- Probably no more than the last minute or so of "It Makes No Difference" is missing
- There is a splice in "The Weight" at 3:02, very little missing
- There are several tape pauses, which have been crossfaded
This is one of the last shows that Richard Manuel played before he took his own life in March 1986.