Saturday, December 3, 2016
In The Studio - Sunset Sound, Hollywood, CA
This version has two tapes mixed into one to provide a high quality (where possible) and complete recording.
Info on the two tapes:
Version no, 1
2nd gen. cass.
all have been slightly EQ'd
all have corrected speed
Version no. 3 (RK/BB tape)
1st gen. "with Edits"
NO noise removal had been done!
(only slight EQ)
01. Love Me Tender => Save the whole world
02. Rock Is Dead P1
03. Woman Is A Devil
04. No impablimations...let's roll!
05. Boogie All Night Long => rap
06. No impablimations
07. Rock and Roll Woman
08. Queen of the Magazines & Madison Fragment
09. Wipe out (Ventures song)(also known as Pipeline)
10. Naked Woman (jim talking)
11. Naked Woman (jam) =>
12. Rock Me
13. Mystery train train jam (with JM Harp) => big black train
14. A little piece
15. I could not help my self
16. Rock and Roll is dead P2
17. We had some good times, but there gone!
18. The Death of Rock conclusion (JM harp)
19. final words
20. Roadhouse blues vocal vamp fragment
21. seminary school (playback over bit of track)
23. seminary school/whisky mystics...(full take)
24. Whiskey, Mystics and Men (with "petition..." intro)
(same as track before but diffrent mix)
DIFFRENT MIXES (B takes)(They are diffrent in the way they are mixed/edited. They can be used inplace of the other tracks with out creating SBEs)
25. Boogie All Night Long (not listed as a b take because it's not the same length and will create SBEs)
(same as 05 but cut out talking at the end, more 1gen pieces added and unfixed organ solo)
B 07. Rock and Roll Woman
(same as track 07 but the 2gen source was mixed to mono and put to the right and the left side of the 1gen was used for the left)
B 08. Queen of the Magazines & Madison Fragment
(same as track 08 but the 2gen source was mixed to mono and put to the right and the left side of the 1gen was used for the left)
B 09.Wipe out (Ventures song)(also known as Pipeline)
(same as track 09 but the 2gen source was mixed to mono and put to the right and the left side of the 1gen was used for the left)
Run time:71:19 (without B07-B09)