giovedì 29 febbraio 2024

Uli Jon Roth - 2016-02-29 - Nashville, TN (AVCHD-DVD)

(AVCHD-DVD)

Uli Jon Roth 
The Basement East 
Nashville, TN 
February 29, 2016 
The Ultimate Guitar Experience North American Tour 2016 
Opening Acts: Andy Timmons, Jennifer Batten 

This show was the first time Uli Jon Roth had ever played a gig in Nashville, Tennessee. It was in a small club on the East side and to be honest, my first time seeing a show there. The crowd was very small (maybe 100 people or so) which is a bit of a shame for the talent that was performing that night. Andy Timmons (formerly of Danger Danger) and Jennifer Batten (Michael Jackson, Jeff Beck) played great solo sets and then played with Uli on stage for a couple of songs. I was a little surprised at how short the setlist was, but with the songs stretched out to over 8 minutes for most, it was worth it. The setlist was purely Scorpions plus Dylan/Hendrix at the end. 

Before the show we were waiting out front for a few minutes before the doors opened and Uli just walked out and introduced himself to the group I was standing with before saying he was tired and wanted some rest to recalibrate himself for the show. After the gig, my VIP pass allowed me to stick around and meet all three guitarists and get a few things signed. Uli graciously signed my booklets for Fly To The Rainbow as well as my booklets from the 50th Anniversary remasters of Taken By Force and Tokyo Tapes. I also got a picture with him. I've met a few star musicians in my day and he's certainly one of the nicest, most approachable people I've met. 

All Night Long (3:47) 
Sun In My Hand (4:44) 
The Sails Of Charon (9:00) 
We'll Burn The Sky (8:56) 
In Trance (7:34) 
Fly To The Rainbow (14:51) 
Dark Lady (10:40) 
All Along The Watchtower (9:33) 
Little Wing (10:45) 

Lineage
Sony HDR-XR500 Handycam - USB/PC - TMPGEnc Authoring Works 5 - AVCHD-DVD 

Filmed by Nashwolverine 
Equipment: Sony HDR-XR500 Handycam 

Video 
TV System: NTSC 
Codec: MPEG-4 AVCHD H.264 
Container: MPEG-2 TS 
Resolution: 1440x1080 (16:9) 
Frame Rate: 29 fps 
Data Rate: 9810kbps 
Total Bitrate: 10066 kbps 
Scan: Interlaced 

Audio 
Dolby AC3 
Bitrate: 256kbps 
Sample Rate: 48khz 
2 Channels 

Menu: Yes 
Chapters: Yes 
Duration: 1 DVD (4.05GB) - 1:20:09









Nessun commento:

Posta un commento