sabato 17 febbraio 2024

Bob Dylan - 1993-02-17 - Eindhoven, NL (SBD/FLAC)



(Soundboard FLAC)

Conversion: 
Unknown CD-R>EAC(secure)>FLAC Frontend>FLAC

Disc 1
01.Folsom Prison Blues (Johnny Cash)
02.The Man In Me
03.All Along The Watchtower
04.Tangled Up In Blue
05.Watching The River Flow
06.Stuck Inside Of Mobile With The Memphis Blues Again
07.Silvio (Bob Dylan & Robert Hunter)
08.Tomorrow Night (Sam Coslow/Will Grosz)
09.Jim Jones (trad. arr. by Bob Dylan)
10.Gates Of Eden
11.It's All Over Now, Baby Blue
12.Cat's In The Well
13.I And I

Disc 2
01.The Times They Are A-Changin'
02.Highway 61 Revisited
03.Ballad Of A Thin Man
04.Everything Is Broken
05.It Ain't Me, Babe

Notes from a fan in the audience:
Suddenly at the start of The Times They Are A-Changin' there's a girl standing on stage. Blond, dressed in black, wearing a hat like it could have been a souvenir of the Rolling Thunder Revue. She wants to sing with Dylan. The bodyguard wants to take her away, but Dylan says it's OK. They sing the first verse together. She sings great! Then Dylan steps back to play some guitar, probably expected her to leave, but she stays on stage. Dylan shows her his guitar as if he wants to say: "Maybe you wanna take this over as well?" Then the bodyguard again comes to take her away, but Dylan again says it's OK. They sing the whole  song together (and it sounds very good!) although Liz Souissi from Bern, Switzerland, is shaking all over, nervous as she is. All the time there are big cheers and lots of applause from the crowd.When the song is over, she starts to walk off stage, but then returns, giving Bob a big hug and kiss. This was front-page news in  the local newspaper: "A Kiss for Swiss Liz". Her comments: "This is what I always dreamed of. I almost didn't dare, but still I took a chance on it. Of course I expected to be taken away immediately. To me this is  the most beautiful thing I ever experienced." And it was beautiful for many people in the crowd. Bob even smiled when all this happened.

4 commenti:

  1. well, I have to do nursing all the holidays, getting up at 4.15 a.m.. every day, I drive from one patient to the other, I listen to Bob with a smile in my face. His changing in performing the songs make my heart sing. Looking foreward for this.
    thanks a lot again for all the recordings I got from you and enjoy the holidays
    hanuman

    RispondiElimina
  2. The video of the girl singing with Bob really is worth seeing if you haven't already watched it on youtube...

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s59eubEfLag

    - Bernie

    RispondiElimina
  3. Bobs Boots states that this is a poor audience recording and not a soundboard. Does anyone know - to save me downloading a big file? Thanks.

    RispondiElimina
  4. I've just downloaded it and, you're right. I think they only had one microphone and it was pointed at the drum kit. Everything else is obliterated. Forget it, look else where. Peter (Sydney)

    RispondiElimina