martedì 10 luglio 2012

Wilco - 2012-07-08 - Geneva, IL (FM/FLAC)


(FM broadcast FLAC)

Fifth Third Bank Ballpark

01 WXRT Marty Lennertz Intro
02 Dawned on Me
03 War on War
04 I Might
05 I am Trying to Break Your Heart
06 Box Full of Letters
07 Handshake Drugs
08 Spiders (Kidsmoke) - Acoustic Version
09 Impossible Germany
10 Born Alone
11 Laminated Cat - Electric Version
12 Side with the Seeds
13 Say You Miss Me
14 Candyfloss
15 Jesus, Etc. w/ Andrew Bird
16 Hate it Here
17 Whole Love
18 I'm Always in Love
19 Heavy Metal Drummer
20 I'm the Man Who Loves You
21 Marty Lennertz Encore Break Chatter

Encore 1
22 Via Chicago
23 Art of Almost
24 Standing O
25 A Shot in the Arm
26 Marty Lennertz Encore Break Chatter 2

Encore 2
27 California Stars w/ Andrew Bird
28 The Late Greats
29 Hoodoo Voodoo w/ Wilco crew member Josh on cowbell
30 Marty Lennertz Outro

Notes by the uploader
I recorded this straight off the radio using a Sony-STR-Dh820 mutichannel a/v receiver, which was plugged into my laptop. I think i possibly had the volume levels a bit too high for my tastes during the recording Not loud enough to cause distortion or ruin the recording, but loud enough where you might not have to turn the volume up too high to hear it in your car or on your headphones. I'll let you be the judge. Otherwise, I think It sounds Great! I made the recording itself using audacity 2.0, split the tracks using wave splitter ver. 2.10, and finally used traders little helper to create the flacs. Enjoy!



Nessun commento:

Posta un commento