venerdì 21 aprile 2023

George Harrison - 12 Arnold Grove (STU/FLAC)


(Studio FLAC)

GEORGE HARRISON - 12 Arnold Grove
SOURCE: Studio

LINEAGE: 
silver bootleg CD-R > CD-R (trade) > EAC wav (hard drive) > Trader's Little Helper flac level 8 & torrent

01. Shanghai Surprise
02. Someplace Else
03. Breath Away From Heaven
04. Zig Zag
05. I Don't Want To Do It
06. It Don't Come Easy
07. Got My Mind Set On You
08. Save The World
09. Rockline Medley (with bits and pieces of): Drive My Car / Here Comes The Sun / The Bells of Rhymney / Mr. Tambourine Man / Take Me As I Am / That's All Right (Mama) / Let It Be Me / Something / Every Grain Of Sand
10. I Don't Want To Do It
11. While My Guitar Gently Weeps
12. Here Comes The Sun
13. If Not For You
14. Absolutely Sweet Marie
15. Abandoned Love
16. I Don't Want To Do It
17. Dream Away

The long awaited followup to Pirate Songs, 12 Arnold Grove or "Pirate Songs Part 2" collects the best of what's left including music from George's movie Shanghai Surprise as well as the music from his appearance on the Rockline radio show. Other highlights include demos for Abandoned Love and I Don't Want To Do It. Package includes a 28 page booklet of informative text and cool photos! If you enjoyed Pirate Songs, this one's for you!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento