mercoledì 8 novembre 2023

Albert King, Bobby Bland, B.B. King - 1975-11-08 - Memphis, TN (SBD/FLAC)


(Soundboard FLAC)

Tennessee International Blues Festival 

Lineage:
master reel > ? > CD-R > EAC > FLAC

Disk 1 
01. Albert King's introduction/Why You So Mean To Me 
02. Laundromat Blues, 
03. I'll Play The Blues For You 
04. You Don't Love Me + 
05. Bobby "Blue" Bland's introduction/In The Beginning + 
06. I'll Take Care Of You + 
07. Your Friends + 
08. Wouldn't Treat A Dog + 
09. The Feeling Is Gone/Stormy Monday + 

Disk 2 
01. B.B. King's introduction/Driftin' Blues 
02. Let The Good Times Roll 
03. How Blue Can You Get 
04. Why I Sing The Blues 
05. Three O'Clock Blues / It's My Own Fault / Chains Of Love / I'm Sorry +* 
06. I Like To Live The Love +* 
* w/ Albert King 
+ w/ Bobby "Blue" Bland 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento