mercoledì 8 novembre 2023

Albert King, Bobby Bland, B.B. King - 1975-11-08 - Memphis, TN (DVDfull pro-shot)


(DVDfull pro-shot)

NTSC

International Blues Festival 
Mid-South Coliseum, Memphis, TN 
November 8, 1975

Video Source: Pro-Shot > (possibly Master or 1st Gen) VHS > ? Transfer > ? Author > DVD

notes edited: Today we have something special. I've always thought this video footage to be rather rare and difficult to find. But just last week someone here on ttd offered to send me the video files. I knew how special this was going to be. I had no idea what it was going to contain. I was rather excited to see such an array of talent packed into 52 minutes. This video is really a big deal. Though there have been various versions of the audio track available in the past, this is the first time I've ever seen the video footage. I want to thank ttd member: daj38 for sending me the ISO file. I really don't have a set list to offer, just a list of artists. I'll let you discover what's here. This is the only video transfer that I'm aware of, this is the best copy at this time.

B.B. King
Bobby Blue Bland
Luther Allison
Syl Johnson
Albert King
Little Milton
Mac Simmons
O.V. Wright

01 - Albert King's introduction/Why You So Mean To Me
02 - Laundromat Blues,
03 - I'll Play The Blues For You
04 - You Don't Love Me +
05 - Bobby "Blue" Bland's introduction/In The Beginning +
06 - I'll Take Care Of You +
07 - Your Friends +
08 - Wouldn't Treat A Dog +
09 - The Feeling Is Gone/Stormy Monday +
10 - B.B. King's introduction/Driftin' Blues
11 - Let The Good Times Roll
12 - How Blue Can You Get
13 - Why I Sing The Blues
14 - Three O'Clock Blues / It's My Own Fault / Chains Of Love / I'm Sorry +*
15 - I Like To Live The Love +*

* w/ Albert King

+ w/ Bobby "Blue" Bland

This is an authored DVD with chapters.

Here are the results offered by GSpot v2.70a.

Video Codec: MPEG-2
Video Bitrate: 10800 kb/s VBR
Lens: 14.41.990
Fms: 26.443
kbps: 9300
Screen Size: 720 x 480 (4:3 ratio)
Frames 29.970
DVD Length: 52 minutes

Audio Source: 
Audio Codec: AC3
Audio Bitrate: 48000Hz 256 kb/s, stereo 2 channel.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento