martedì 20 giugno 2023

Pink Floyd - From Abbey Road to Britannia Row - The Extraction Tapes (STU/FLAC)

(Studio FLAC)

Unissued Alternate Studio Recordings 1975 - 1976

01 Shine On You Crazy Diamond (Parts 1-9)
02 Welcome To The Machine
03 Have A Cigar
04 Sheep (Raving and Drooling)
05 Dogs
06 Pigs (Three Different Ones)
07 Sheep Sound Effects 

I received these files from a collector friend in the last couple of days. It sounds to me like Animals has been taken from an improved copy of the source used for the earlier 'Extraction Tapes' vinyl release. Sources appear to have been speed corrected.

Unfortunately I don't have artwork, other than that I've found on the web and embedded into the FLACs. 

Sound is way better than the vinyl transfers I've heard. All in all an amazing release.

1 commento: