mercoledì 1 dicembre 2021

The Beatles - *UNSURPASSED PROMOS* - The Tour Years DVD1 (DVDfull pro-shot)

(DVDfull pro-shot)

The_Tour_Years_DVD_1
DVD 1 0f 4
Hobnail & Co.

Lineage:  
This material was created specifically as VIDEO-TS files and posted directly online.

This set - the first of two volumes - includes at least one version of every surviving song The Beatles ever mimed to.

The audio has been re-laid and precisely synchronised from the mono mixes, and presented in lossless wav format for maximum listening pleasure. The video has also been upgraded and enhanced in most cases.

Included are all the 'Intertel' promo videos recorded by the group in 1965 and 1966 (in newly-sourced pristine form), as well as a host of other rare mimed performances from such shows as Ready Steady Go, Thank Your Lucky Stars and Big Night Out.

Rounding out volume one are ten songs from The Beatles' first two films, remastered with mono sound and presented in uncropped 4:3 format. 'Tell Me Why', 'If I Fell' and 'The Night Before' have been restored to full length, and all the tracks from A Hard Day's Night now run at their correct speed.

Also included are original audio options for some tracks, surprise bonus tracks, and a 5.1 slideshow featuring over a hundred still photos.

Now sit back and enjoy these classic Beatles performances the way you've never experienced them before...

01 - Love Me Do
02 - Please Please Me
03 - Twist And Shout
04 - From Me To You
05 - She Loves You
06 - I'll Get You
07 - Money
08 - This Boy
09 - I Want To Hold Your Hand
10 - All My Loving
11 - I Wanna Be Your Man
12 - Till There Was You
13 - Please Mr Postman
14 - It Won't Be Long
15 - You Can't Do That
16 - Can't Buy Me Love
17 - Roll Over Beethoven
18 - Long Tall Sally
19 - A Hard Day's Night
20 - And I Love Her
21 - I'm Happy Just To Dance With You
22 - If I Fell
23 - I Should have Known Better
24 - Tell Me Why
25 - I Feel Fine
26 - She's A Woman
27 - Baby's In Black
28 - Kansas City
29 - She's A Woman
30 - I'm A Loser
31 - Rock And Roll Music
32 - Bonus Track

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento