venerdì 24 novembre 2023

Jeff Beck - 1989-11-24 - Houston, TX (AUD/FLAC)


(Audience FLAC)

Sam Houston Coliseum

Lineage
Master>wav>Flac 8

Jeff Beck: Guitar
Terry Bozzio: Drums, Percussion
Tony Hymas: Keyboards

01. Savoy
02. Guitar Shop
03. Sling Shot
04. Big Block
05. Behind The Veil
06. Freeway Jam
07. Where were you
08. Stand on it
09. Goodbye Porkpie Hat
10. Two Rivers
11. Day in the House
12. Train Kept A Rollin'
13. Blue Wind
14. People Get Ready
15. Going Down

notes
Since there has been a lot of Jeff Beck posted lately I shall join in with the fun with this, to my knowledge, uncirculated master , I was planing to share first a Black Crowes Houston show from 1991 but then seeing the flood of Jeff Beck I decided to start with this one. NOT my recordings I'm just the conduit for a gentleman that wishes to remain in anonymity. He sends me these shows as wav files , which I converted to flac files usig dbpoweramp converter, as in what equipment was used to record or transfer these shows, I have no clue... but they do sound pretty nice to my ears.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento