sabato 4 novembre 2023

The Who - 2022-11-04 - Las Vegas, NV (AUD/FLAC)


The Who
Dolby Live
Las Vegas, Nevada (USA)
November 4, 2022

Source: Audience recording > "SP-CMC-4U > A10 > Soundforge > WAV."

I received the show as an untracked WAV. I tracked it with CD Wave. Then I encoded to FLAC (level 6) with TLH & created a .ffp. Finally I set up a setlist. I didn't alter the audio; it is as ijwthstd had it.

CD 1 (with orchestra):
01. (Townsend introduces orchestra & tunes from Tommy)
02. Overture
03. 1921
04. Amazing Journey >
05. Sparks
06. Pinball Wizard
07. We're Not Gonna Take It
08. Who Are You
09. [URL='https://vocaroo.com/1kzwbsz07ZCl'][B]Eminence Front[/B][/URL]
10. (Townsend talks)
11. Ball and Chain
12. (Townsend talks)

(band only):
13. You Better You Bet
14. (Townsend reintroduces orchestra, the conductor, and other band members including Simon Townsend)
15. The Seeker
16. Naked Eye
17. (band talks)

CD 2:
01. Another Tricky Day
02. [URL='https://vocaroo.com/1o1BOBB2hArD'][B]Won't Get Fooled Again[/B][/URL]
03. Behind Blue Eyes
04. (Townsend brings back orchestra & introduces tunes from Quadrophenia)

(with orchestra):
05. The Real Me
06. I'm One
07. 5:15
08. The Rock
09. Love, Reign O'er Me
10. Baba O'Riley
11. (acknowledgements & announcements)

Total time = 134:32

ijwthstd's comments about the shows in Las Vegas (edited): "Last 2 shows of The Who Hits Back 2022 tour in a 5000 seater! When 9 year old me saw the ON TV pay per view of the Farewell show in 1982 I didn't think I would still be going to Who concerts 40 years later! Roger was great! At the end of the 2nd night Zack gave Pete a big hug, Pete was first out, almost ran off the stage while even after the lights were back on Roger was slowly making his way out chatting with people, shaking hands, giving hugs. He did say, "Another tour down. Will we be back? I don't know, it's in the lap of the universe." Same setlist but considering 'Naked Eye' and 'Another Tricky Day' were most likely to hit the chopping block if any changes were mine I am fine with it. I tend to track out Pete's rants separately. At least that makes every show unique. I know these orchestra shows are somewhat controversial among Who fans but I have been really digging them. Not really as intrusive as all the extra musicians in 1989."

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento