venerdì 3 novembre 2023

Metallica - 1991-11-03 - Auburn Hills, MI (DVDfull pro-shot)

(DVDfull pro-shot)

Palace Of Auburn Hills,Auburn Hills,Mi- 11-3-91

Total Running Time 58 minutes

House Feed > VHS Sony SLV-660HF > Firewire > Studio 11 (Authoring) >DVD

Video Bitrate: 29.970 frms/sec- kbps 6006
Audio Codec: DVD_LPCM_AUDIO

1. MetalliMovie
2. Ecstacy Of Gold
3. Master Of Puppets
4. Seek And Destroy
5. Last Caress
6. Am I Evil
7. Battery
8. Stone Cold Crazy

Hello All!! This video is going to get the Metallica freaks jumping...This is my master of the house feed from The Palace of Auburn Hills in Michigan from November 3rd,1991.I had access to a suite and had a blast...I have held this for close to 17 years and figured it was finally time to let some of it go.. I cannot up the entire show because of promises to certain people,so please don't ask...Just enjoy what I am able to give for all to enjoy.I did post the entire audio here and most of you have downloaded it.I am also in the process of uploading clips on YouTube,when they are complete I will post the link for all to see.

1 commento: