venerdì 10 febbraio 2017

David Bowie - Missing Links One Ziggy (VAR/FLAC) by REQUEST



(Various FLAC)

Artist: David Bowie
Location: various
Date: 1970-1973
SQ overall 8/10
Artwork: Yes (I've scanned all the covers and disc of my silver).
Title: MissingLinksOneZiggy
Label: Icon One
Cat Nos: GEMA

Lineage
Silver disc > Wav (Cdex) > Flac (Flacfrontend)

01 The Supermen
02 Lightening, Frightening
03 Tired Of My Life
04 All The Madmen
05 Holy Holy
06 How Lucky You Are
07 Andy Warhol
08 Looking For A Friend
09 Man In The Middle
10 The Shadowman
11 Looking For A Friend
12 Waiting For The Man
13 Oh! You Pretty Things (removed for Info only released Officially)
14 Queen Bitch (removed for Info only released Officially)
15 Five Years(removed for Info only released Officially)
16 White Light White Heat
17 Zion
18 All The Young Dudes
19 Jean Genie / Love Me Do
20 Ziggy's Farewell Speech (removed for Info only released Officially)

This is a direct copy of a single silver disc I have entitled MISSINGLINKSONEZIGGY on the ICON Record label.  I bought this many years ago from a record fair in the UK and it's the only boot I have that has the track ZION on which "exim" requested on another thread.

1 commento:

  1. Wow,Edge ! What A Quick Post Of A New Request...All I Can Say Is:Outstanding (As Always) & THANK YOU !!!

    RispondiElimina