venerdì 10 maggio 2013

David Bowie - 1983-06-15 - Bochum, DE (AUD/FLAC)



(Audience FLAC)

Ruhrlandstadion 

complete concert 
part one: minimax master series #015 
part two: first copy of another master 

part one: Master - Audience recording from my old TDK-Sa C-90 Tape 
part two: copy of master-tape from Maxell XL II C-90 

Artwork is included !! 

The first half of the concert I taped with an AIWA walkman and an extra microphone 
(I can't remember what microphone it was). 
I recorded it from the middle of the audience-mob about 20 meters from the stage. 
The sound quality is very good +, it is a nice and typical audience recording. 

The second part nearly sounds the same, so it might also be recorded from the ground 
floor, but I have no idea.... 

For part one: Here's my master from that Bowie-show way back in 1983. 
I only have a master from the first part. My cassette-recorder did not record the second part. 
And I still can really understand him!!! 
This was a big shit. Bowie at his worst and a really boring performance. 
If I would have been my walkman I also would not have recorded the second part. 
I think I would have stopped much earlier!! 

..and now, as I grabbed out the second part of it and I remembered who once taped it and 
send it over I thought I reseed this one again -for a last time. And this time the 
complete version. 

This was and still is my only time I saw Bowie in my life. I completely forgot 
him afterwards, but I know that he did much better shows in the early years of this 
millenium and he is much better now. O.k., he cannot be worse. 
..ah, and he just returned with an exhibition at London and a vinyl-recording or so... 

Anyway, here's what I do have from that evening now. 
..and all you Bowie-fans out there will like it. 

Setlist of the first part: 
01 Intro 
02 Announcement 
03 The Jean Genie Intro-Star 
04 Heroes 
05 What In The World 
06 Golden Years 
07 Fashion 
08 Lets Dance 
09 Breaking Glass 
10 Life On Mars 
11 Sorrow 
12 Cat People 
13 China Glass 
14 Scary Monsters 
15 Rebel Rebel 
16 White Light White Heat 

Setlist of the second part: 
(incl. a cut in "Jean genie" due to tape-flip, last seconds are missing!) 
17 Station to Station 
18 Cracked Actor 
19 Ashes to Ashes 
20 Space Oddity 
21 Young Americans 
21 Hang On to Yourself 
22 Fame 
23 Stay 
24 The Jean Genie 
25 Modern Love 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento