venerdì 10 novembre 2023

Robert Plant - 2002-11-10 - Helsinki, FIN (AUD/FLAC)



(Audience FLAC)

AUD recording; lineage is uncertain
(NOT the Sony TCD-D8 > Sony ECM TS-125 source, cf. torrent comments)

disc 1:
01. Win My Train Fare Home (If I Ever Get Lucky)
02. Four Sticks
03. Down to the Sea
04. Morning Dew
05. Going to California
06. The Girl From The North Country
07. 7 and 7 Is
08. Ramble On

disc 2:
01. Funny in My Mind (I Believe I'm Fixin' to Die)
02. A House Is Not a Motel
04. (band introductions)
04. Tall Cool One
05. Babe, I'm Gonna Leave You
06. Song to the Siren
07. Darkness, Darkness
08. Whole Lotta Love

Not sure who taped this. I did notice during the concert that there was a gentleman with a recording device sitting directly in front of me (dead center); it may or may not be this version. In any case the sound is very good, even quite excellent for an audience recording. I myself originally received the files indirectly from some generous person in USA not too long after the gig; the details are now forgotten, but I believe I did not get any info about the lineage back then. In any case, it's not the Sony TCD-D8 > Sony ECM TS-125 source taped by Mauri.

As said above, the recording is quite enjoyable, especially if you happened to attend the original gig. The mix is pretty well balanced and reproduced here nicely, and the performance is good too, although I haven't actually compared it to other recordings from the Dreamland tour. So hats off to the taper.

A short review of the concert can be found at least here: http://www.tightbutloose.co.uk/tblweb09/?p=1422

3 commenti:

  1. Woah! I'm really digging the template/theme of this blog. It's sіmple, yеt effeсtivе.
    A lоt оf timеs it's very hard to get that "perfect balance" between user friendliness and visual appearance. I must say you've done a
    vегy gooԁ ϳob with this.
    In addition, the blοg lоаdѕ extremеly quіck for me on Ιnternet
    explοrer. Exсeptionаl Вlog!

    Also visіt mу web blog :: anaheim hcg diet

    RispondiElimina
  2. We are a gaggle of volunteers and starting a brand new scheme in our community.

    Your site offered us with valuable info to work on. You have performed an impressive activity and our whole group
    shall be grateful to you.

    Feel free to visit my web blog - airplane game

    RispondiElimina