lunedì 3 agosto 2026

Colin Hay (Men At Work) - 1997-08-03 - Leofels, DE (FM/FLAC)

(FM broadcast FLAC)

Folk Festival Burgruine Leofels, Germany 03-Aug-1997 (Sunday)
Label: none
Sound quality: FM (clear stereo soundboard DCC > FM > Maxell UDII CD 120 > audacity > you)

01 - I Just Don't Think I'll Ever Get Over You
02 - I'll Leave The Light On
03 - My Brilliant Feat/Tougher Than The Rest (Springsteen cover)
04 - Overkill
05 - Into The Cornfields/Lost Generation
06 - Down Under
07 - I'm Doing Fine
08 - Waiting For My Real Life To Begin
09 - Death Row Conversation

Now this IS rare! Sound quality nearly perfect! From a Radio SF (StHoerfunk) broadcast in Winter 1997/98. The name of the radio show was "Sunday Afternoon". Each show featured a complete live concert mostly recorded in Southern Germany. This is pure acoustic live music – no overdubs have been added. Long introductions, explanations and banter inbetween the songs. A short but complete set!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento