lunedì 15 maggio 2017

U2 - 2017-05-12- Vancouver, BC (AUD/FLAC)


(Audience FLAC)


Edgerulz- ZoomH2 GA
Taper: joekickass


01 Sunday Bloody Sunday
02 New Years Day
03 A Sort of Homecoming
04 MLK
05 Pride
06 Where the Streets Have No Name
07 I Still Havent Found What Im Looking For
08 With or Without You
09 Bullet the Blue Sky
10 Running to Stand Still
11 Red Hill Mining Town
12 In Gods Country
13 Trip Through Your Wires
14 One Tree Hill
15 Exit
16 Mothers of the Disappeared
17 Encore Break
18 Beautiful Day
19 Elevation
20 Ultraviolet (Light My Way)
21 Bono Talking
22 One
23 Miss Sarajevo
24 The Little Things That Give You Away



Recorded on the floor, about 10 people from the outer stage ramp on edge's side, just to left of center stage. Should have been Mid mic Gain, but looking at my recorder now, could have been Low mic gain, Rec level was 73. My previous recordings are too high and distorted, this one is much nicer to listen to. I listened with headphones and I think it sound great. First show, so I was really there to enjoy it so there is some talking in between songs, but the none during. Do with it what you will, I'm just sharing. Enjoy.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento