venerdì 7 giugno 2013

Roger McGuinn - 1991-04-23 - Los Angeles, CA (FM/FLAC)

(FM Broadcast FLAC)

lineage
FM Broadcast>Maxell UDII 90 tape>xAct>Amadeus Pro>Flac


01. My Back Pages
02. Car Phone
03. You Bowed Down
04. Chimes Of Freedom
05. So You Want To Be A Rock & Roll Star
06. Tiffany Queen #2
07. Chestnut Mare
08. Your Love Is A Gold Mine
09. Mr. Spaceman
10. Turn, Turn,Turn
11. Mr. Tambourine Man (w/Stevie Nicks)
12. Eight Miles High


notes by the uploader
This is from a tape I personally made direct from an FM broadcast (in Buffalo, NY) on April 23, 1991. I am assuming the show was live but I can find no information on it (date/venue,etc.) online at the usual McGuinn websites. I have concluded from a verse in "Tiffany Queen #2" where McGuinn says in the changed lyrics "..here in LA.." that the show is in LA. Also the appearance of Stevie Nicks would point to LA. If anyone knows the venue or if the date is wrong please let me know. I have not edited or remastered the tape in anyway. I only used Amadeus Pro to add track marks. Samples posted below. Enjoy!

1 commento:

  1. The Roger McGuinn live in LA w/ Stevie Nicks is Hyundai Night @ the Whiskey a go go on 24/04/91.
    Pretty sure this is correct ( according to my cdr copy anyway ) Thanks
    Jim

    RispondiElimina