martedì 28 maggio 2013

Tom Petty - 2013-05-20 - New York, NY (AUD/FLAC)

(audience FLAC)

Beacon Theater

Taped by: Seaweed1010
Source: AT943cards>SP-SPSB-10>MM-AT-1>H2n(24/48)
Transfer: wavelab>r8b>cdwav>TLH(8)>flac
Location: mics attached with putty to a ledge above an entrance way, upper balcony

01 Intro
02 So You Want to Be a Rock 'n' Roll Star
03 Love Is a Long Road
04 *Petty Banter
05 I Won't Back Down
06 Fooled Again (I Don't Like It)
07 Cabin Down Below
08 *Petty Banter
09 Good Enough
10 I'm Not Your Stepping Stone
11 A Woman in Love (It's Not Me)
12 *Petty Banter
13 Billy The Kid
14 Band Intros
15 Tweeter and the Monkey Man
16 *Petty Banter
17 Rebels
18 *Petty Banter
19 To Find A Friend
20 Angel Dream
21 Willin'
22 *Petty Banter
23 Melinda
24 I Should Have Known It
25 Refugee
26 Runnin' Down a Dream
27 - Encore Break -
28 You Wreck Me
29 Carol
30 *Petty Banter
31 American Girl

** A Mr. Railing recording**

notes
Here's the first night of a five night stand with Tom Petty at the Beacon Theater. I used putty and attached the mics to a ledge above an exit/entrance passage. I started with a 30" mic split, but by track 8 people were touching the wires and I was in their space, so I had no choice but to move the mics and finished the show off with an 8" split. Through it all, the recording came out with only some close claps (more noticeable during the first 8 tracks), but no crowd singers or talkers! Not my best rail recording, but overall very enjoyable. I found some pics online and included them. Good news is I'm back on Sunday for the last show and have a closer railing all to myself. Enjoy! Mr. Railing

1 commento:

  1. Thank you so much for posting this - I was there, and having this will help keep the memories strong.

    Joc

    RispondiElimina