sabato 22 luglio 2023

Robert Plant - 2013-07-22 - Vienna, VA (ALD/FLAC)




(ALD FLAC)

Robert Plant
Filene Center at Wolf Trap
Vienna, VA
July 22, 2013

Recording Info:
ALD - Unknown recorder

"The Wolf Trap Collection"

1. Babe, I'm Gonna Leave You (Joan Baez cover) 
2. In the Mood 
3. Tin Pan Valley 
4. Spoonful (Willie Dixon cover) 
5. Black Dog (Led Zeppelin song) (African intro) 
6. Another Tribe 
7. Going to California (Led Zeppelin song) 
8. The Enchanter
9. band intro's
10. Four Sticks (Led Zeppelin song) 
11. Friends (Led Zeppelin song) 
12. Fixin' to Die (Bukka White cover) 
13. What Is and What Should Never Be (Led Zeppelin song) 
14. Whole Lotta Love / Who Do You Love (Led Zeppelin song) 

Encore:
15. Big Log 
16. Rock and Roll (Led Zeppelin song) 
17. Happy Birthday

Mastering of this source:
Conan

Notes:
This recording found it's way to me from a long time buddy/collector via a portable HD. The HD contains a good 50-75 shows from Wolf Trap from about 2010 - 2013 I have found NONE of these to be in circulation, nor have I found many to have been recorded via any other source. So I would regard these as very unique.

I can conclude that almost all of these recordings (if not all) were recorded via ALD. They are all Mono, and many of the recordings have varrious stages of Clipping. It's not clear if the clipping is only in the copies I received or are on the original files (which I had no access to) Without overly enhancing or destroying the recordings, I have done the best I could to master them and put them out. I would welcome any input on the history of these recordings or anything else that someone could enlighten me on their origin.

Additional Notes:
I took some liberties with this one as I didn't like the 'flat' sound typical of ALD recordings. With that said I did a little bit of processing with Audition. I opted not to do any noise reduction (to remove some of the 'dead air') as it is very, very slight.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento