domenica 1 maggio 2016

Dire Straits - 1992-07-30 - Oslo, SWE (AUD/FLAC) by REQUEST

(Audience FLAC)

Dire Straits 
Valle Hovin Stadium, Oslo, Norway
30th July 1992

01 - Sultans of swing (last part only)
02 - Your latest trick
03 - On every street
04 - Two young lovers
05 - Telegraph road
06 - Money for nothing
07 - Brothers in arms
08 - Solid rock
09 - Wild theme
10 - Always look on the bright side of life

notes by the taper
I first saw Mark Knopfler in 2005. The year after, I went to see Mark Knopfler and Emmylou Harris together with a friend from my hometown. On our way down to the show in Oslo I told him about the On Every Planet recording, and said I would love to find out one day if that really was from Oslo. My friend became pretty quite, and then he said he was quite sure he recorded that show in Oslo in 1992 with Dire Straits. When we got back from the MK & EH show in Oslo, which I also recorded, it didn´t take my friend long to find the old cassette. So, here is the confirmation that On Every Planet, actually is from Oslo 1992. Enjoy it. The sound is not that good, but the recording includes Money For Nothing which is not on the On Every Planet recording. 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento