Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Chicago - 1970-07-21 - Lenox, MA (DVDfull pro-shot)

(DVDfull pro-shot)

PRO-SHOT NTSC DVD
Region: 0
Lineage: Unknown
TRT: 41 minutes

Terry Kath
Peter Cetera
Danny Seraphine
Walter Parazadier
James Pankow
Robert Lamm
Lee Loughnane

01. Better End Soon
02. Beginnings
03. Ballet For A Girl In Buchannon
04. I'M A Man

I've had this great video for years and I've seen bootlegs of it being sold all over the web, but I've never found it here...for the real fans.  As far as I can tell it has never been officially released...in part or in whole.  
If I wrong about this, please let me know.

The quality is quite good; suffering from minor generational problems. Unfortunately, there is timecode burned in, as well as a title that says "Bill Graham Presents", but you do get used to them fairly quickly.

A short, but great performance from when this band was really at the top of their game.





No comments:

Post a Comment