lunedì 11 marzo 2013

Ten Years After - 1968-06-28 - San Francisco, CA (SBD/FLAC)


 
(Soundboard FLAC)

Lineage:

SB>traded unknown but low gen. cassette tape (azimuth adjusted, speed corrected)>EAC>FLAC (level 8)
Sound quality: 4 (out of 6)/vg++


Cd1
First Set:

01 - Rock Your Mama
02 - Spoonful
03 - I May Be Wrong, But I Won’T Be Wrong Always
04 - No Title
05 - Summertime – Drum Solo
06 - I Woke Up This Morning

Cd2
Second Set:

01 - I Want To Know
02 - Spider In My Web
03 - Crossroads
04 - Woodchoppers Ball
05 - Help Me

Notes
NOT taken from the ubiquitous bootleg CD. This version here is more complete, speed checked and of superior quality. Cover taken from bootleg CD which in turn was redesigned from orig. Bill Graham Presents poster (scan in torrent). 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento