sabato 11 novembre 2023

The Police - 1983-11-11 - Biloxi, MS (AUD/FLAC)


(Audience FLAC)

Mississippi Coast Coliseum


Disc 1:

01 - Voices Inside My Head
02 - Synchronicity I
03 - Synchronicity II
04 - Walking in Your Footsteps
05 - Message in a Bottle
06 - Walking On the Moon
07 - O My God
08 - De Do Do Do, De Da Da Da
09 - Wrapped Around Your Finger
10 - Tea in the Sahara
11 - Hole in My Life
12 - Spirits in the Material World
13 - Invisible Sun


Disc 2:
01 - One World (Not Three)
02 - King of Pain
03 - Don't Stand So Close To Me
04 - Every Breath You Take
05 - Murder By Numbers
06 - Roxanne
07 - Can't Stand Losin' You/Reggatta De Blanc


Here's another fantastic November '83 performance. The drums here have one of the best captures of the tour in my opinion. At the very start of the tape, there are some girls who recorded themselves talking for about 10-15 seconds. Another humorous moment is when Sting mentions how it's nice to be in Louisiana. He did say Biloxi before that, so I'm not sure if he was mixed up or being intentionally silly.

1 commento: