mercoledì 25 luglio 2012

Bruce Springsteen - 2012-07-17 - Dublin, Ireland (AUD/FLAC)

(Audience FLAC)

RDS

Taped by three quarters of the Kagee1 family. Transferred by Kagee1.

CA11s(omnis)>CA9200>Edirol R09HR>Adobe Audition>cdwave>tlh>you
Taped from directly behind the soundbooth

01 Twist & Shout
02 I Fought the Law
03 Badlands
04 Out in the Street
05 We Take Care of Our Own
06 Wrecking Ball
07 Death to My Hometown
08 My City of Ruins
09 Spirit in the Night
10 I'm a Rocker
11 Prove it All Night
12 Darkness on the Edge of Town
13 Jack of All Trades
14 Murder Incorporated
15 Johnny 99
16 Easy Money
17 Working on the Highway
18 Waitin' on a Sunny Day
19 Raise Your Hand
20 My Hometown
21 The River
22 The Rising
23 Land of Hope and Dreams
24 We Are Alive
25 Born in the USA
26 Born to Run
27 Rosalita (Come out tonight)
28 Dancing in the Dark
29 Tenth Avenue Freeze-Out
30 Twist & Shout
31 American Land

Notes by the taper
First things first - this recording is far from perfect.

I was taping outdoors in a venue normally meant for equestrian events and rugby - Come On Leinster!

I used my omni mics but couldn't find my windscreens and foolishy thought my mounting method would cut down on wind noise - how wrong I was. There is wind noise present in the recording especially in the first part. There is also alot of phasing at times due to the wind.

The fact that the omni mics pick up everything didn't help - expect to hear a lot of unwanted conversations.

The sound is pretty dodgy at the start of the show but it does improve and in the end it's not too bad.

Now onto the show - an amazing performance from Bruce & co. Much had been said of the events in London in the lead up to the night of the show and Bruce answered it.

The big switch, opening by starting Twist & shout midway thru and going straight into I Fought the Law was obviously his way of dealing with the situation.

From there on in Bruce gave his all and we loved it. It was my son's first Bruce show and he got a baptism of fire. Nearly 3.5 hours of a show and he was dancing and singing to the end.

Bruce mentions curfews more than once and kept the joke going with the guy dressed as the English Bobby and his friend in the suit coming on stage to stop the show, he even ripped up a fake contract at one stage.

I could go on & on about the rest of the stuff that happened but I won't - I am sure you can read about it all elsewhere.

For the old fashioned amongst use who still burn to cd this one will need 3 discs - splits after Darkness & We Are Alive.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento