lunedì 11 giugno 2012

The Yardbirds - 1968-05-31 - Los Angeles, CA (AUD/FLAC)

Shrine Auditorium

Changes Made to This Re-Seed.

1) I balanced the channels, by boosting the left channel 5 Decibels.
2) I re-tracked all the songs.
3) I removed about 10 seconds of dead air time.
4) New Flac and MD5 files.

01. Train Kept A-Rollin’
02. Mr, You’Re A Better Man Than I
03. Heart Full Of Soul
04. Dazed And Confused
05. Shapes Of Things
06. I’M A Man
07. White Summer
08. Smokestack Lightning
09. Waiting For The Man
10. Bye Bye Bird
11. Happenings Ten Years Time Ago
12. Drinking Muddy Water
13. New York City Blues
14. I Wish You Would>Hey Gyp


TT = 79:49 min

Notes by the uploader:
I take no credit for sharing this. I just made some simple improvements and wanted to bump up this show. On another note, what makes these Shrine shows important, was the fact that B.B. King was the opening act. It was great exposure for the kids to see a real blues man just before the YB's came out. I always wondered if Jimmy and B.B. ever met during these shows and did they have a chance to talk to each other? Somebody needs to interview Jimmy about this time period.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento