giovedì 26 ottobre 2023

Cream - 2005-10-26 - New York City, NY (AUD/FLAC)


(Audience FLAC)

Sitting On Top Of The World
Madison Square Garden

Source:
Audience recording > Core Sound Binaurals mics > Sony PCM1 > Sony POC-DA12MP Optical Link > Philips stand alone burner > ? > FLAC. Recorded by sad Zackman from Section 118

CD 1:
01. I'm So Glad
02. Spoonful
03. Outside Woman Blues
04. Pressed Rat and Warthog
05. Sleepy Time Time
06. Tales of Brave Ulysses
07. N.S.U.
08. Badge
09. Politician
10. Sweet Wine
11. Rollin' & Tumblin'
12. Stormy Monday
13. Deserted Cities of the Heart
14. Born Under A Bad Sign

CD 2:
01. We're Going Wrong
02. Crossroads
03. Sitting On Top Of The World
04. White Room
05. Toad

Encore:
06. Sunshine of Your Love

Comments by the taper:
What can I say? Third and final night of the historic Madison Square Garden run - is it possible that "Goodbye Cream" would have been a more appropriate title for this recording? With no further shows scheduled, or plans to tour, could it be that this was the last concert together for Ginger, Jack, and Eric? Try as I might to spot the sexy lady from the fourth row of the opening night show, she was nowhere to be seen. I did hoever, espy a slinky sweety in the eight row who smiled, shook, and shimmied and slid so easily up and down in her seat for "Sitting On Top Of The World". So much so that I think Jack saw her, too, for she was directly in his line of view, and there was more than just a nostalgic twinkle in his eye when he declared to the sold-out house, "I AM sitting on top of the world....." And I saw this show with my main squeeze sitting next to me, the sexiest women in the house, the same beauty I went with 25 years earlier (Dec, 1980) to the Capitol Theater in Pasaaic to see Jack Bruce tear the roof off with Theme From an Imaginary Western...full circle now to finally see the Cream of the crop......hey now baby, GET INTO MY BIG BLACK CAR!!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento